New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full Screen Revolution Slider w/ Video Covering Nav

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    amiecrutchley

So I have the latest version of the theme (2.5), latest version of WordPress (3.8.1), and the latest version of Revolution slider (4.1.4). I have made the slider set to full screen. Then on the first slide I added video layer set to full screen and cover. I have set the slider’s offset container to include the header class: .header-wrap. When viewing the website now, the main navigation background gets hidden and the slider height has been moved up into the main navigation. I then made the video a non-fullscreen video, but it does the same thing. I removed the video all together and then it went back to normal. I added the fullscreen video back so you can take a look at it. http://motionsportsapparel.com/new/

Also if you look into the footer widgets, I have just a fullwidth column with just the social links. I’ve tried so many ways to get these centered, but I have no luck! Any idea?

amiecrutchley

Ok, so I got it to a point that when you click on the home button or load the page initially, the menu background is there. When I click the reload button, the menu background is gone. This is in Google Chrome

amiecrutchley

Fixed the centered social thing.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please provide me with login details so that I can check out the issue. It will be something to do with the offset.

– Kyle

amiecrutchley

username: amiecrutchely
    password: as3eM6pNGZm+eys2r

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It looks fine to me? (see screenshot)

Can you confirm?

– Kyle

amiecrutchley

Nope: http://i.imgur.com/1Oj04r8.png

It does this in Google Chrome. Only when initially loading the page or refreshing the page. If you click the home button, the page loads correctly.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’ve checked in all browsers and I’m not seeing the issue that you are, please can you try and clear your cache and let me know if this fixes the issue?

– Kyle

amiecrutchley

Ahh, it works correctly in Chrome on Windows, but not on Mac 🙁

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m on Mac and it works fine.

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register