New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full Page Slider Mobile Display Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    gekkie96

I have a full page slider setup on my homepage with the below code for the text layer. When on mobile the text isn’t responsive and the button format is wrong. Can you tell me what I need to do so the text and button adjust properly. See attached screenshot of how it looks.

Code on text layer in rev slider

<p class=”impact-text-large” style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #ffffff;”>Homes that are built to your every specification<br>to create your true dream house.</span></p>
    [hr]

[sf_button colour=”transparent-light” type=”stroke-to-fill” size=”large” link=”/about/” target=”_self”]AVAILABLE HOMES[/sf_button]

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid i am gonna need to see the live website to check what css conflicts are occuring. Also do you have the ‘responsive through all levels’ Selected in the Layer Links & Advanced Parameter’ Meta Box on the ‘Edit Slide’ Page of the Revolution slider .

Thanks
    Tahir

gekkie96
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gekkie96

Any help on this, sorry for the bump?

gekkie96

Tahir – SUPPORT I posted the site do you think you can take a look?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi gekkie,

Please see our support policy:

We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue.

I’m not seeing that issue here, can you advise what mobile device and size you are seeing this on?

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register