New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Full bleed image

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    gdh1975

Hi,
    I am trying to put an image in a page using the image element but I cannot get it to goto the edge of the page.

I have tried row background images but these act as Parallax and are not the complete image (usually zoomed in because of the size). Even if I set the image to 1200px wide it still is not correct so I want to use the image element to insert images into pages as divider strips.

Any ways around the image element not being the full width (even though they are set as full width and I have tried 1/1 Large and Full).

Thanks,
    Gary

gdh1975

I need to remove the white space left and right of an image banner, or any image used other than a background?!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Put the image within a row, and set the content width to ‘full width’

– Kyle

gdh1975

I have done that, but no luck, still has white spaces about 10-20px either side. The image is 1200px wide and theme set at 1170px boxed?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you provide a link and login so I can check your settings?

– Kyle

gdh1975

Sorted it, I need to row to be full width not standard width. Thanks.

Quick follow up though, how can I make a background parallax image that is say 1200×800 actually be the correct width it always seems to zoom in a litte on the image and results in a pixelated image.

Many thanks
    Gary

Kyle – SUPPORT

When using an image as a parallax background, it will always need to cover the height of the browser window, this is why the width is sometimes cropped. If the background was set so that it showed the full width, it will not cover the background and therefore the parallax would not work

– Kyle

gdh1975

ok, scrap the parallax then or background, but how can I put an image even fixed on the background of a row that does not get stretched. So i can drop some lovely text on top?

Is that possible.

Sorry to be a pain.
    Thanks
    Gary

gdh1975

Is it best just to use a swift slider? Has the update got auto loop now turned on as you mentioned last week?

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

You could use the swift slider yes, we have not yet released the new update. As it is a big update, we are making sure we get everything included that we want

– Kyle

AnnelaureVz

Any update on how to put an image full width, reaching right and left edges, without any major zoom effect? I am sorry if I am mistaken but I don’t see the reply above – Swift slider is an alternative which I can’t use.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to put the image in a row, set to full width content and select ‘yes’ for remove element spacing

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register