New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Frontend Submissions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    myentspa

Greetings!

I was wondering if you could tell me if Atelier works with Frontend Submissions to create an online marketplace where users may upload their content and sell their products through my site? I know that Frontend Submissions plugin (I’d like to chose the EDD bundle through Pippins) I as the admin could edit a user’s account and registration forms, but would I be able to create those also using the swift page maker as I do the rest of the pages on my website?

I’d like to know so that I can find plugins that will work with the theme. The last time I checked for other users with the same questions there seemed to be a problem with the plugin itself, but that was a while ago and I haven’t seen any other support.

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Theme developer will assist you now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @myentspa

Yes, it should work fine. The front-end submission would, i assume, be a shortcode that you enter to a page. You could place this shortcode within a text block in the builder, and use as you require.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

myentspa

Thank you so much for the help! I’ll try it out!

Cheers!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem!

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register