New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Frontdeck NON MORE AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    grazianomancini

Since beginning of 2016 Fontdeck Closed his activities, so i need to put my own fonts created bu font squirrel in flexform.
    I putted fonts and custom css in the Flexform child page in style.css file and i wanted to have the new font in the menus and the headings only.
    How can i select it as a standard font ??????? Since in this way I am not seeing how to use it.
    Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @grazianomancini

Unfortunately you can’t add it to the font select as default, you’d need to include the font manually, and then you can override the font output for headings etc with this css:

body, h6, #sidebar .widget-heading h3, #header-search input, .header-items h3.phone-number, .related-wrap h4, #comments-list > h3, .item-heading h1, .sf-button, button, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"], .wpb_accordion_section h3, #header-login input, #mobile-navigation > div, .search-form input {
    font-family: 'YOUR_FONT', Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif;
    }
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .wpb_call_text, .impact-text, .testimonial-text, .header-advert {
    }
    nav .menu li {
    }

– Ed

grazianomancini

Thank you.
    This is the standard procedure

I discovered that it is possible instead:
    You must :
    A———-
    Add the front as standard request for any standard themes putting the fonts converted by font squirrel in the child theme directory

B——–
    add the font in the child css style as follow ( in my case the font is bank_gothic):

@font-face {
    font-family: ‘bankgothic’;
    src: url(‘bnkgothm-webfont.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),
    url(‘bnkgothm-webfont.woff’) format(‘woff’);
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

}

C—–
    in flexform/options folder you must edit very carefully the file sf-options.php
    keeep an original copy of it because if you make any mistake you will not able anymore to access the intere website.
    keep also a copy of modified file because upgrades of the theme will overwrite it.
    in this file you will need to add the new font family belove the standard one for the 3 custom oprios (menu header and copy )
    in the line a bout 1246.
    a line like this one must be added below the standard fonts:
    ‘bankgothic’ => ‘bank gothic’,

That’s all.
    Thank you a lot for your answer

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know your solution. Marking this topic as resolved.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register