New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Front Not Aligning on Site Page

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    tsimarketing
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

The supplied login details are not working, can you check those and update?

tsimarketing

David, That is QP Central, which is a different login than the one I provided you. What link are you using to get into the back end of our website? Are you logged in the site before navigating to that page? You should still be able to see the backed by navigating through WordPress (Pages, QP Central).

David Martin – Support

I am using only what you supply:

http://tsihealthcare.com/wp-admin

QP Central

If you want to remove the correct indentation (which it is currently) of sub list items use:

ul > li > ul, 
    ol > li > ol {
        margin-left: 0px !important;
    }

This however is counterintuitive, a list item with a sub-list nested as you have should have an indentation.

Thanks.

tsimarketing

I see. There is a separate login to access the front of http://tsihealthcare.com/qpcentral. We want the spacing fixed for the font “heading 4” when we put them into bullets. Currently, when we make the sections, stated above, bullets there is an extra space between the lines. Please reference the beginning of this thread to see screenshots of what is happening.

David Martin – Support

I have provided the CSS to resolve both of those issues for you.

Please create the issue you see on the page by adding the Heading 4 to the list item so it’s more clear what you are reporting.

Thanks.

tsimarketing
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Heading-4-no-space.jpg – you asked for the spacing to be removed, even on nested ul items. This is correct as per your request with the CSS I have provided.

Paragraph-Font.jpg – Currently I see this, this has not h4 HTML tags, it’s just standard text:

– Please be more concise in your requests as this is extremely confusing.

tsimarketing

I understand. There seems to be a lot of confusion and disconnect here. Let me start at the beginning. The bullets are not aligning correcting when we use the font entitled “Heading 4” on our page, tsihealthcare.com/qpcentral. When we use this font the bullet and text are on different lines. Please see the attached image. The first code you provided on April 7, worked for some of the bullets but not all and you will notice that there was still a lot of space between the lines. We would like the lines butted up against one another as they are in the current “Paragraph” font. This has been going on for a month now, and I really need a resolution by tomorrow. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

The code I provided was for all bullet points with the h4 format inside.

List items that are not working will be because you have not added the H4 format.

Feel free to create a new test page, here you create a reduced test case. For example, list items using the H4 format. We can then take a look at that much easier.

Thanks.

tsimarketing

I would be happy to do that. It is created and called “Test Page.” I copied the content over that in question.

David Martin – Support

Great, so for clarity – this is what you currently have:

To remove the spacing from nested UL items you can use this CSS. This will create the updated layout:

The required CSS:

ul > li > ul li,
    ol > li > ol li {
      margin-left: -19px;
      padding-left: 0px;
    }
    .page-content > ul {
        list-style: disc;
        padding-left: 30px;
    }
    tsimarketing

My apologies, I didn’t change the font to the desired font. It is now set as “Heading 4.” So if you preview the page you will see the funky formatting.

David Martin – Support

Did you add the CSS provided?

Regardless of the h4, it still works for me:

tsimarketing

I did not, we would like there to be an indentation for the second set, as normal bullets are. What we are trying to get rid of is the large space between rows. See attatched.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Front Not Aligning on Site Page’ is closed to new replies.