New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Front-end Login for Customers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    lumiz84

Hi,

there is a possibility to setup a simple login, where i can see (in front-ed) my name or something that indicates that is my customer-account but not like wordpress dashboard at the top, in front-end like a classic e-commerce.

I can’t do anything that works fine, where i wrong?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lumiz84

that page is a woo-commerce page, this would say that if i try to buy something also in some “Campaign” (that use Easy digital Download EDD) all the detail (purchase history, billing and shipping address) are saved in my woo-commerce account?

Because in i’m trying but it work only with products in Woo-commerce (Shop), if i try with some “Campaign” in that page there isn’t any informations about the campaign purchase history, there is informations only in this page:
    http://tribyou.it/?page_id=12090

For the next update it would be fine have a login notice in home page for the customer e not only in “my account”. You know if it’s in preparation? Or some plug-in to solve this feature.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Well, that’s different. Don’t know anything that merges several plugins like Woocommerce and EDD in only.

Try this one for the login page.

http://codecanyon.net/item/userpro-user-profiles-with-social-login/5958681

Hope it helps.
    -Rui

lumiz84

i’m thinking that what i would to do, i can’t.
    Or i set up the cardinal in crowdfunding mode and work with EDD or i set up the shop and work with WOO. Together is not possible, right?

In any case there isn’t a common login e there isn’t login notice in home page. I’ll check the link for the login, thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Don’t know any problem of having everything together.
    Give it a try with that plugin that has shortcodes that you can use in any desired page.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register