New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Front-End Display Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ldupree

Hi,

The front-end of my site is not displaying correctly with the Dante Theme. I initially removed this theme after customers reported having issues with WooCommerce. I have since, re-uploaded the theme, and now having trouble with how the homepage appears (as text) and enlarged images.

The URL is namelessconcepts.com
    Wordpress Version 3.8.1
    I just uploaded the updated Dante theme yesterday

I will include my login information in a private reply.

Thanks.

ldupree
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you’re on an old version of Dante, can you please update to the latest version?

Cheers

ldupree

Hi, I’ve downloaded the most recent version of Dante, and updated all plug-ins. I’m still experiencing front-end display issues.

Thanks in advance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

In your WordPress admin, is their an update for Dante available? The latest version of the theme is not on ThemeForest yet.

– Kyle

ldupree

Hi Kyle,

Sorry for the delay in my response. No, I don’t have an update available in Admin – not that I see, anyway. I typically download updates direct from ThemeForest. How can I access the newest version?

Thanks so much.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please download the latest version from themeforest and install it, then once you have done that, you will see the even newer update available through the WP admin.

– Kyle

ldupree

Hi,

I’ve downloaded the latest version, and all of my plugins and themes are up-to-date. However, I am still having display issues with the homepage. It was perfectly fine for a short period of time, but is now displaying incorrectly again.

I have no idea what is going on with this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s caused by the better wordpress minify plugin, please follow these threads: http://support.swiftideas.net/search/?q=wordpress+minify+layout

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register