New Landing How can we help? Atelier "FREE" tag appears on fabrics and they cannot be added to cart!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    seoskyrocket

For some reason a FREE tag appears on all of our fabrics, but not out push pins. The bigger problem is that they can’t be added to cart. We switched to this theme from Divi last night and it didn’t have this issue. We’re in our busiest time of year and I’m trying not to have to revert back to Divi. Would you be able to help me quickly? Thanks for whatever you’re able to do.

seoskyrocket

I notice that the fabrics are able to be added to cart when I disable the WooCommerce Gravity Forms extension. Even then, the “FREE” tag stays. Hopefully hay helps!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please locate this Theme Option and change to disabled: WooCommerce Options => Product Options => Add to cart ajax => Disabled

The free badge appears because your “Regular Price” is set to 0.

Thanks.

seoskyrocket

That did it! We don’t have any items that are free. Is it possible to disable that tag altogether? Functionally, the site seems to work great now–I just don’t want to mislead people with a “FREE” tag. Thank you for the QUICK reply! Great customer service!

David Martin – Support

Sure, please add this CSS to the Theme Options => Custom CSS.

span.free-badge {
        display: none;
    }

Thanks.

seoskyrocket

That did it!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to David.
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register