New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Framework + Atelier: "there's nothing here yet, add something to get started."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    buddyguard

Hi Swift team,

Since this very morning, I can no longer edit a page. Seen screenshot below. Tried everything (deactivate plugin, empty cache, etc.) – all to no avail. When I try to edit the page with the plugin deactivated, I can still see the spb rows et al.

screenshot

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to validate your purchase codes in the profile area so we can see if you have a valid support license.

-Rui

buddyguard

DONE

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Your support has expired, unfortunately you need to have a valide license to keep receiveing support.

-Rui

buddyguard

So now I get stuck with a product I purchased but no longer works and you refuse to help me out?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@buddyguard

That’s why exist support subscriptions, we can’t provide support for live it’s not sustainable.

Will provide you the updated SwiftFramework but if you need further assistance you will have to purchase a support license. Also you would get the update notice in your dashboard when we release the update in a few hours.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85w91ur6amhepun/swift-framework-wp_4_8.zip?dl=0

-Rui

buddyguard

I understand, but I make a distinction between “showstoppers” support and “would be nice to have” support… Will look into a license.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I know, it’s not your case but some people really push it to the limit.
    Don’t forgot to clear the browser cache after installing the new version.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register