New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante For swift page builder NOT to clear out non-builder codes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    fionalu

Hi,

I build all my content by using Swift Page Builder, and truly love your great work!

Recently, I’m trying to implement “Adaptive Design”, by completely exclude some content for mobile devices (not just hide them using “hidden-xs” CSS class), to minimize HTML size and optimize page loading speed for mobile.

Which means I need to use the plugin “WP Mobile Detect” and its shortcodes like [phone][/phone] in the page content.

But when I added [phone]SOME CONTENT[/phone] by switching to “Classic Editor” and update the page,

all of the full-width content in the page became boxed layout and not full-width.

And if I switched back to Swift Page Builder, the [phone][/phone] shortcode along with the content in it are gone, disappeared.

So my question is this:

Is it possible to switch between the Swift/Classic editor without losing any shortcode or content that isn’t build by Swift builder?

If this is impossible, would you please provide some guidance on how to achieve this,

maybe Visual Composer will do the trick?

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You just have to switch completely to our Swift Page Builder and place your shortcodes inside Text Block assets. That will do the trick.

-Rui

fionalu

Hi Rui,

The method you mentioned will work for things that could go into text block,

but what about page builder assets such as animated images / galleries and more?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

No need to use that plugin, please see: http://d.pr/i/16KIu/29JTkdXf you can add these extra classes to the page builder assets to set wether they are shown on different screen sizes

– Kyle

fionalu

Hi Kyle,

As I mentioned before, I know how to “hide” the assets by CSS class,

but they are still in the HTML and slowing down page load.

That’s why I look into Adaptive Design, which is to “exclude” the content by server,

so they will not show up in HTML, and cleaner HTML means faster loading speed on mobile.

Are there any other way to implement these shortcodes within Swift Page Builder?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Not sure if there’s much we can do about this, will forward to the developer for you

– Kyle

fionalu

Hi Kyle,

Any news?

I did a little more research, maybe Visual Composer’s “Shortcode Mapper” is the function I need here,

but judging by their online document, I’m not so sure about it.

View Document Here

Because I have to use like this: [phone] MORE AUTO GENERATE BUILDER SHORTCODE CONTENT IN HERE [/phone].

If this is something can’t be accomplished (whether by Swift Page Builder or Visual Composer), you could say so.

I just need some professional opinion from you guys.

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ll consider that for a future update – thanks for the link.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register