Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    joeyw

Hi,

I would like to build the footer like the demo pages, about us with the 3 separate pages and descriptions underneath, the social widgets and newsletter sign up, but can not see these within the widgets to drop into the footer columns?

many thanks
    Jo

Ben – SUPPORT

Theme Options -> Footer Options -> Choose a style for boxes x4, x3, x2 etc

Appearance -> Widgets, on the right Footer Column 1, 2, 3 etc

Thanks
    Ben

joeyw

ThanksBen, That’s great I know how to do the footer, widgets and columns etc, but I actually want the same widgets that you have used or do these not come with the theme – about us with the 3 separate pages and descriptions underneath, the social widgets and newsletter sign up? I can’t see what widgets you have used to create these?

Thanks
    Jo

mario1

I would like to know this also. Can someone please reply. Thank you

Ben – SUPPORT

I believe they’re custom build using different widgets, hopefully Ed will be able to give a full answer

Thanks
    Ben

Alouvae

I used the swift page builder to make a similar footer to the demo, then i copied the HTML into the text widget and added it to the footer.

The social bit, newsletter and about us links can all be built in the swift builder and copied down to the footer.

I am not a techie so maybe this is the wrong thing to do but it has worked for me

hope it hopes

kindtrepreneur

I found this in the comment section. This may be helpful for the newsletter:

Hi Ed,
    could you please tell me how to add the “Subscribe to Newsletter” in the Footer Widget?
    Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom,
    That is simply a form copied across from MailChimp, placed in a text widget.
    – Ed

Hi there,
    I also want to know where i can find the code for the ce “Subscribe to Newsletter” in the Footer Widget.
    You have already answered this with “That is simply a form copied across from MailChimp, placed in a text widget.” but i don’t understand what you mean by it.

Regards Ritchie

SwiftIdeas AUTHOR
    4 months ago

Here is the code that we’ve used: http://pastie.org/6462648
    – Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.