New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme footer, fonts, home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    julia1312

Hi, I have a couple of questions and help will be highly appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

– my footer does not look like the footer in the demo – see below – how I can make it look alike (the newsletter issue i solved already through reading the q&a here….) but the rest?

– my home page does not look like the demo too….but the other pages (or menu pages…..) do incl. the slider etc…why not the home page – do you have any ideas?

– is it ok to install external fonts to use them in the template or do I crash then anything?

thanks for your reply and help!

julia

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Julia,

For the first 2 questions, my suggestion is that you import the demo content that comes with the theme. It’s a .xml file that you can import via Tools/Import – WordPress.

For the fonts, if you’re planning to use something else than the theme offers, you will need to custom code your own CSS for that.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mario1

I am having the same issue. I’ve uploaded the demo content but I can’t find how to make the left footer nav with the links. Please help. The custom menu widget does not give the same results and the documentation does not provide any clues for that either.

julia1312

Hi Cosmin,

thanks for your reply!

I uploaded the xml demo files already. My problem is, they are NOT working on the HOME page (no slider shown, no editor’s picks, footer etc.), but OK on every other page… Any ideas for that?

regards, julia

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

Have you set the front page displays in Settings > Reading?

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register