New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Footer Container Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    luketom

Hi All ,

Firstly, can we expect an update to fix the outdated overrides on the latest woocommerce update?
    dante outdated woocommerce overrides

Secondly, I’ve found a really strange bug –
    As you can see below i have a testimonials shortcode in a footer text widget, the shortcode is set to 1/4 width. I’ve wrapped the testimonials shortcode in a div (‘testiestest’) but only because i wanted to bring it in an extra -3% on the width.

Now, on some pages the shortcode renders a container before the row, and on other pages it doesn’t? So i get this bug that on some pages shrinks the width of the testimonials to 22% of the container in the shortcode and on others it sits there at 22% of the container of the footer (which is how i want it)

22% of the footer

22% of the container

I’ve used a quick and dirty fix with CSS but if the client in future builds a page without the class attached they’ll have this issue so a php fix would be best if possible.

Thanks again for your time!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you did not upgrade theme to latest version properly. There are old Woocommrce template file inside theme directory. Please go to /wp-content/themes/nieghborhood/, rename woocommerce directory upload latest woocommerce directory through FTP software.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    luketom

Hi there,

Sorry i think you misunderstood. This is running the latest version of woocommerce (2.2.2), i think it only came out 2 or so days ago? It has a lot of core file updates and because of this the dante over-rides are now outdated.
    For example in the woocommerce1.zip you attached, the file ‘Tracking.php’ is version 1.6.4 but as you’ll see in my current system status the latest version is 2.2.0.

Either way I’m fairly sure the woocommerce core updates are non related to my issue, as i’ve ‘unplugged’ all plugins, deactivated my style sheet and the problem still persists.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

the development team informed us that they will update our Dante Woocommerce files during the day.
    We let you know as soon we have them ready.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

WooCommerce 2.2x compatibility update will be released today.

The testimonial asset isn’t actually designed to be used outside of the page builder, so a CSS fix would be needed. You would just need to set the css based on being within “.textwidget”

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register