New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Font not working in text block + applying captions to photos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    heart2soulcom

When I apply header styles to copy in a text block, they are not loading the theme fonts. I have already checked the theme options and default is selected. The font does load on the header and sidebars (Museo) – it just isn’t working when I build a page in swift page builder and apply “Heading 1” in the text block.

Also, when I add an image caption to an image block the caption does not appear below the image on the page – instead only one line of the text appears upon rollover as the image greys. Can you tell me how I can fix this? I am adding the caption in the field that says “If you would like a caption to be shown below the image, add it here.”

Your help is greatly appreciated.

heart2soulcom

I just realized I had “Bold” selecting in the headline, which was causing the font to look different (so this part is resolved).

If you can just help me with the image caption, I would appreciate it.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach screenshot mockup image to your request change so i may give any possible solution .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register