Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dschertz

I’ve uploaded the font squirrel files via fpt, and addd the css to the custom css section, but still don’t have the font activated. Is there some option we’re supposed to click on in order to activate it?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site so that I can take a look and help you out? Do you have the standard font option set in Theme Options > Font Options?

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Found your site link on another topic, looks like you’ve got some CSS errors within your font options dynamic css – can you check these? https://www.dropbox.com/s/c79u3f1m9e0v4tx/Screenshot%202013-12-02%2014.37.30.png

– Ed

dschertz

First off, thanks Ed for all the help. Support was the tipping point for me when I was choosing this theme over another theme.

Heres the code I have in place. (Not sure what happened with the image above)

@font-face {
        font-family: 'avenirlt45bookregular';
        src: url('fonts/avenir_lt_45_book-webfont.eot');
        src: url('fonts/avenir_lt_45_book-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
             url('fonts/avenir_lt_45_book-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
             url('fonts/avenir_lt_45_book-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
             url('fonts/avenir_lt_45_book-webfont.svg#avenirlt45bookregular') format('svg');
        font-weight: normal;
        font-style: normal;

}

@font-face {
        font-family: 'sourcesansproextralight';
        src: url('fonts/sourcesanspro-extralight-webfont.eot');
        src: url('fonts/sourcesanspro-extralight-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
             url('fonts/sourcesanspro-extralight-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
             url('fonts/sourcesanspro-extralight-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
             url('fonts/sourcesanspro-extralight-webfont.svg#sourcesansproextralight') format('svg');

}

// BODY FONT
    body, h6 {
    	font-family: "avenirlt45bookregular", Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif;
    }

// HEADINGS FONT
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .spb_call_text, .impact-text, .impact-text-large, .testimonial-text, .header-advert, .sf-count-asset .count-number, #base-promo, .sf-countdown, .sf-icon-character, .fancy-heading h1 {
    	font-family: "sourcesansproextralight", Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif;
    }

Ive uploaded the fonts and have them placed in Dante -> fonts. My guess is that I have these uploaded into the wrong folder. Do they need to be in the same folder as the stylesheet?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The only issue I can see with that code is that it may have to be the full URL to the file, can you try that.

Also, this is still an issue – https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0qbjmc4r2qeq50/Screenshot%202013-12-03%2011.08.09.png

Have you set this?

– Ed

ptrikutam

Hi Guys,

I’m having the same issue. I’ve set the font settings to be standard, in the dante-child folder’s style.css I’ve added the appropriate font-face declarations (that I got from fontsquirrel) and I’ve added the fonts in the same folder. The fonts are still not showing up. Here is what the code looks like:

@font-face {
        font-family: 'avenirlight';
        src: url('avenir-light-webfont.eot');
        src: url('avenir-light-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
             url('avenir-light-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
             url('avenir-light-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
             url('avenir-light-webfont.svg#avenirlight') format('svg');

}

// BODY FONT
    body, h6 {
    	font-family: "avenirlight", Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif !important;
    }

// HEADINGS FONT
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .spb_call_text, .impact-text, .impact-text-large, .testimonial-text, .header-advert, .sf-count-asset .count-number, #base-promo, .sf-countdown, .sf-icon-character, .fancy-heading h1 {
    	font-family: "avenirlight", Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;
    }

Even with the above code everything is still showing up as Helvetica. What am I doing wrong here?

ptrikutam

Nevermind! I figured it out– the comments are the reason why it wasn’t working. I guess those comments caused WP or the CSS to choke and not execute any css after them.

By removing the “//” comments I was able to get everything working properly.

Thanks anyway.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register