Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    tsimarketing

Good Afternoon,

I have put in a ticket previously but it has since been closed because I thought the issue was fixed, however it is not. Please refer to this ticket, http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/front-not-aligning-on-site-page/. The CSS that was provided worked for the test page, which closed the ticket, however when I just tried adding it to other pages, it is still off, as seen in the attached image. If you login into our site, the page it works on is titled “Test Page” and is a draft, while the page it is not working on it called “QP Central” under the “Quality” overview section.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The CSS is global, meaning it will take effect on all pages, assuming you are using the same formatting in the WP Editor as demonstrated on the test page.

tsimarketing

It is should be. Everything is standard across our site, which why i am not sure why it’s different.

David Martin – Support

The supplied login details are not working, can you check those and update?

tsimarketing
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

As mentioned, the formatting is not the same. Please compare the two pages.

You have not formatted the list items as <h4> on the page http://tsihealthcare.com/qpcentral/.

Please look at your test page bullet items, you will see you are using <h4> formatting for the items.

tsimarketing

Yes, I know they are not the same. When I attempted to make them the same the bulleting was too off so I was required to revert back to the paragraph font and not <h4>. To clarify, the CSS you provided worked for the test page, but not the other page even after I changed it to the <h4> font. I understand CSS is universal, which is why I submitted a ticket because it SHOULD work.

David Martin – Support

Please state you have reverted the change, I would not know that.

The error would likely reside in the page formatting, I’d need to see it actually wrong to help you further.

Thanks.

tsimarketing

My apologies for not clarifying. I understand you need to see it wrong in order to help, however, since I don’t know when you will be able to assess it, is it possible for you to change it and preview the page to see the error? I do not want to change it now and have the page be live with poor formatting for an extended period of time.

David Martin – Support

Please change it now, I am online until 5:30 UK GMT time.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.