New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Flexform feature requests

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Tekguild

I thought I’d take a moment and give my suggestions for new features in Flexform. I *love* this theme already, but adding these would make it even better!

The main focus is on being able to change the look/layout, as that’s the biggest ‘failing’ (if you can really call it that).

1. The ability to change the logo area to full width and move where it’s located on the page – at the top, above the menu, below the menu, or even in the middle of the page.
    2. The ability to place the menu(s) where you’d like them and be able to right, center or left justify them. Maybe making these elements within themselves with the ability to use shortcodes for placement elsewhere, such as an ‘account login’ in a widget or as an element within a page.
    3. The ability to hide/show certain content based on mobile device type/size using shortcodes. There are plugins that do this and I’m fine with that, but having it in the theme itself would be useful, especially if it can be done in an obvious way, such as with the SPB and an element.
    4. Adding a lightbox functionality for images without having to use a plugin or creating a gallery.
    5. Break the Custom CSS section out into it’s own page – it’s way too small as it is. Look at the My Custom CSS plugin as a reference – I use it all the time and it’s fabulous.
    6. An ‘image bar’ element where you can add multiple images that display like the Portfolio or Client carousel without the carousel effect (or have it as an option) that allows you to add several images that can be linked and which have a pop-up hover with text – for example, if I wanted a set of 5 images side by side that can be used to link to pages/posts within the site or externally.

I think that’s it for the moment.

Cheers!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feedback! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

PS: Forwarded to Ed for consideration! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.