Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    tjsihota

How do you change the title “filter our work” on the portfolio page to something else?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You will find it in includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-portfolio.php on line 323

– Kyle

tjsihota

Sorry to sound like a n00b but how do I get to what you said.

cheers

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to use FTP

– Kyle

tjsihota
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The FTP login will probably be your host login

– Kyle

ouidesign

Hi, im looking for the same, (change the words filter our work) but i didin’t find the folder swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-portfolio.php or the file sf-portfolio.php anywhere. Can you help me please??

tjsihota

OK so it takes a while to do but here’s how you do it. It seems complicated but it’s just long, also it was my first bit of coding, if you can call it that. Note you may need dreamweaver or some sort of editing/coding software – or I could have made that up I’m not sure.

1. Download Filezilla – https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
    2. Watch these videos (if you scroll to the bottom there’s link to other articles – there should be 4 articles/videos to watch, about 15mins in total). Don’t worry if sometimes it times out really quick (it happened to me a few times, annoying i know but eh) – http://support.hostgator.com/articles/specialized-help/ftp/obtaining-and-installing-filezilla.
    3. Then on the remote section (RHS), this will make sense once you’ve watched the vids, then click on the following folders “/” > www > “yourdomainname” > wp-content > themes > neighbourhood > includes > swif-framwork then what you wrote above.
    4. One of the vids will explain how to alter the file and upload it again.

Good luck – if there’s anything else just ask.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for solution :-).
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register