Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Axis Group

Hello,

Is there a way to take out the entire “Filter our Work” text part, and not have the ajax menu drop-down effect?

What I would like is to show just the categories + all whenever you go to the portfolio page, no ajax drop-down. This way I don’t have to tell people to click here and switch categories…you know how people aren’t really into reading now-a-days .. ๐Ÿ™

Thank you in advance,
    Cheers!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Sure, you can hide the filtering with some custom CSS in the General theme options:

.portfolio-wrap .filter-wrap { display: none !important; }

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Eaglerulez

I want to know this too. I think he meant he wants to take out the “Filter Our Work” text, and having to click on it for the drop down, so ONLY the actual filtering section is shown. The CSS you gave takes out the whole filtering section instead.

Is there a way to take out ‘filter our work,’ and having to click it, completely, so the page shows the filter section (ALL + categories) automatically?

Thanks!

Mark

Axis Group

Hey Cosmin,
    Thanks for the support but I agree with Mark in the post above.

I would like to take out the Filer our Work text all together so you don’t have to click on the text to get to the categories. Rather you just see the categories all at once when you load the portfolio page.

Hope you understand,
    Cheers!

Axis Group

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a fix for this.
    Hoping Ed steps in ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Axis Group

Hello Melanie,

I understand what I requested is beyond the scope of the support for general bugs / fixes, but would it be possible to guide me to the right path?

If you can guide me to the right path I can do it myself. I just would like to know where to go, other than that I can take care of the code changes myself, php, js, css, html, etc.

Cheers!

Melanie – SUPPORT

portfolio.php

Cheers!

Eaglerulez

Hey Axis,

Did you ever find out how to remove the filter our work part altogether? I think I still want to do that, but I’m not sure how I would I do it.

thethrillmill

Yes, please let me know if anyone has done this as I’d like to do the same.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hope he replies back to you guys ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register