New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Few Queries related to the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    abhshksingh

Few more queries I have got.

1) How do I reduce header height.

2) i am using header 6 and when I change it to any other header say 3,5 or 7 and reload the page. For a second, I see the new selected header and than immediately it revert back to header 6 with increase header height.

3) I am looking to replace the mobile menu sign (a block) with just Menu to avoid confusion.

4) I am using jetpack contact form and not contact form 7 (the theme supported). In this case the submit button spread across the whole webpage. But when I try using the cf7, it stays normal. I prefer using Jetpack Contact form. Could you please provide something that would fix it. Screenshot here https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdsff5cmgk5d4u2/dd.jpg

5) I use parallax image for my homepage. Is there any specific size that I follow to make sure the image remains fine. Also when I see it in mobile, I see a part of the image and not full image.

Thanks.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide url in a private reply if you wish not to share it . We need to look at your setup as these issues do not occur on our demo.

Thanks
    Tahir

abhshksingh

Hi Tahir

I am sorry I cannot share the url. Could you please provide me answer to these questions, I have included screenshot wherever necessary.

1) How can I reduce header height and bring in some transparency to header 6 (this is the one we use).
    2) I am using jetpack contact form and not contact form 7 (the theme supported). In this case the submit button spread across the whole webpage. But when I try using the cf7, it stays normal. I prefer using Jetpack Contact form. Could you please provide something that would fix it. Screenshot here https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdsff5cmgk5d4u2/dd.jpg

please help me answer these two questions.

thank you in advance.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

1: We have added new options in Version 1.5 just released two days ago . It has header height and header resized height option as well.

2: I am sorry without a url i cannot give you custom css. You can share the url in a private reply if you dont want to make it public.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register