New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Few issues. Catalog images/add to shopping bag/buy button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    patrickcb

Hi guys,

The themes been great, just have four issues I’d like to fix:

1) Catalog images are a little blurry, if you take a look here you will see what I mean: http://subgrown.co/shop/

A few customers have pointed it out to me now so I’d just like to know how I fix that, my current catalog image sizes are: 190 x 190 with a hard crop.

2) I want to change the ‘Add To Shopping Bag’ on the product page to ‘Buy Now’

3) I want the ‘Buy Now’ to be already on the page, but just require the user to select a size to proceed. I don’t want the ‘Buy Now’ button to not be there just because they haven’t picked a size.

4) I’m having trouble setting up the subscriber option, I want to combine it with MailChimp any idea how I go about doing this?

Thanks a tonne for your support so far,

Patrick Brown

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Your image sizes need to be bigger than this, please see: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/product-image-quality/

2) You will need to change quite a few instances in the theme files, please see:

PATH: neighborhood/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php:
       46  				if ( $product->is_purchasable() ) {
       47  					$link['url'] 	= apply_filters( 'add_to_cart_url', esc_url( $product->add_to_cart_url() ) );
       48: 					$link['label'] 	= '<i class="icon-plus"></i>' . apply_filters( 'add_to_cart_text', __( 'Add to shopping bag', 'swiftframework' ) );
       49  					$link['class']  = apply_filters( 'add_to_cart_class', 'add_to_cart_button' );
       50  				} else {

PATH: neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php:
       44  	 	<?php 
       45: 	 		$button_text = '<i class="fa-plus"></i>' . apply_filters('single_add_to_cart_text', __("Add to shopping bag", "swiftframework"), $product->product_type);
       46  	 	?>

PATH: neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php:
       89  				<?php woocommerce_quantity_input(); ?>
       90  				<?php 
       91: 					$button_text = '<i class="fa-plus"></i>' . apply_filters('single_add_to_cart_text', __("Add to shopping bag", "swiftframework"), $product->product_type);
       92  				?>	
       93  				<button type="submit" class="single_add_to_cart_button button alt"><?php echo $button_text; ?></button>
      188  			<?php woocommerce_quantity_input(); ?>
      189  			<?php 
      190: 				$button_text = '<i class="fa-plus"></i>' . apply_filters('single_add_to_cart_text', __("Add to shopping bag", "swiftframework"), $product->product_type);
      191  			?>			
      192  			<button type="submit" class="single_add_to_cart_button"><?php echo $button_text; ?></button>

3) Unfortunately that’s not possible, the product cant be added to the cart without the option selected as it wont know which variable to add to the cart

4) You need to get the code from mailchimp, go to your list in mailchimp and click sign up forms. Click the embed form option

– Kyle

patrickcb

Hi Kyle, thanks a lot. The add to shopping bag code change worked great.

I’ll take a look at changing those catalog images sizes now too. It’s a shame about the Add To Shopping Bag button now appearing until you choose a size though. Other platforms just show an error if you don’t pick a size rather than getting red of the entire button until you do? Seems a bit unusual.

patrickcb

not appearing*
    getting rid*

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid it’s just the way woocommerce works, you can check here: http://flatsome.uxthemes.com/shop/all-star-canvas-hi-converse/ which is a different theme to ours

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register