New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Featured Clients section

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Antiquarian

I can’t give you a complete answer, but I can get you started.

There are two “clients” elements in the Swift Page Builder menu. You want to be using the “Clients (Featured)” one.

Change the ‘widget title’ to what you want and disable pagination.

You would then need to create your images in the same visual style as that shown (if you want to copy that).

I am not sure if you set that background elsewhere or if you add custom css to create it…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Additionally to the reply above, in the Clients (Featured) element, you can choose an alternative background: http://cl.ly/image/2O3L0s3c0t3m

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

chrisgscott

My featured clients section is displaying off to the right for some reason.  There are enough logos to fill an entire row, but one is not displaying and they’re all off-center.

– Is there a way to make them centered?

– Is there a way to tile the Featured clients in the same way that the non-featured clients section does.  I’d like to have the entire logo show up like the featured section allows (instead of the boxed layout of the non-featured clients section), but allow for more than one row like the non-featured section allows.  Is that possible?  Would it be easier to just put two featured client sections in, pulling in different categories?

Thanks for the help, I absolutely love this theme!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Chris,

Can you link to the page? Is one of the images not found? The element should be already centered, let me know and I’ll have a look.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

chrisgscott

Hi Cosmin,
    I’m building it locally, so I don’t have a link you can access, unfortunately. Could I send you any files? Any suggestions on how I might be able to show you more? I believe all of the images are found, not sure that’s the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately we can’t help debugging local installs, we need a live version to check. Also, note that local installs often don’t work as a live server does, some thing can appear broken/working incorrectly while on a live server they work perfectly fine.

I suggest creating a test install on a live server and trying there.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register