Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    mouse113

Hi,

I have some issues with the “Featured Clients” block from Swift Builder:
    1. When I add it to the home page, it messes up the spacing after the “Products” widget adding a huge blank gap, not deletable. Please help resolve the bug.
    2. If I add more then 4 clients, the block becomes aligned to the right border of the page, leaving the gap on the left. I wanted to make it centered.
    3. The widget shows only 5 clients max without the carousel or any other functionality to see the rest.
    4. Can’t figure how you have entered the text next to this widget on the left side, vertically centered, like on the photo attached from your website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mouse113

Ok, now the Shop Products widget is permanently messed up and has a huge gap. I can’t revert it.
    So now I have to use 4 1/4 widgets for products without carousel and 2 1/2 widgets with featured clients.
    Please fix the issue.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Concerning the large gap that appears, we became aware of that issue this morning, can you try this latest theme build, it should resolve that? http://d.pr/f/19qsr/62UCYYxs.

Please let me know how you get as I think your other issues stem from this.

For your title query, please add the “Feature Clients” page builder asset and then add a widget title. Here is an example: http://www.thamon.co.uk/featured-clients/

– David.

mouse113

Thank you. All done.

David Martin – Support

Great, no problem!
    -David.

Kibana

Hi David,

Point 3 on mouse113’s list is something I would like to have. A carousel when adding more then 5 featured clients (I’m using them as brands). How can I achieve this?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You would need to add 5 single testimonials, it’s not possible with a slider as such.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register