New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Feature Suggestion: Post Different(Smaller) Slideshow Image on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    samanthacu

Hello Team,

The theme is beautiful, but it loads really slow on the mobile.

I think one immediate issue for the homepage is having to resize the huge desktop slideshow image for a small mobile screen.
    It will be great if we are able to set smaller sized slideshow image specific for the mobile.

Also, the product carousel on the mobile shows products one by one at the moment, it will be great if we are able to switch it to two to three in a row.

Same for the Instagram Feed on mobile, it shows one huge picture in one row and is not very efficient for mobile browsing. (There is currently 5 instagram pictures from the feed and it shows in a long column of 5 huge fullscreen image. It will be great if we can have the Instagram feed show two to three in a row.

Hopefully you guys will consider these suggestions for a more efficient mobile browsing experience on Atelier!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regarding the slider it’s possible to have a specific slider just for mobile and other for desktop/tablet but for that you have to use the slider asset available in the Swift Page Builder inside a Row layout element.

In the row details you can choose where that content is visible or not, so in 1 row with the desktop/tablet slider you can specify that is hidden in mobile and vice-versa in the other row.

You forward you other suggestions to the development team.
    thanks

-Rui

samanthacu

Oh that is great Rui, thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Rui.
    Mohammad

samanthacu

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I was extremely impressed with the ability to be able to show certain things on mobile/not. Wasn’t aware of the feature and thanks so much for letting me know about it. Atelier is seriously one of the most power-packed WordPress theme out there.

I hope to hear more developments specific for the mobile, like some of those I suggested. As you know, mobile shopping and browsing is a huge thing with the advent of this smartphone age.

Thanks so much once again for the assistance and for continually impressing me each day with the great functionality of Atelier!!

Much love,
    Samantha

David Martin – Support

Thanks for your kind feedback & continued support.

– David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register