New Landing How can we help? Atelier Fatal Error sf_gravityforms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    pazala

i am new installer. i have a problem.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/pazalade/public_html/aykiz/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pazala

Do you have Atelier enabled? Not sure how you could get this error.

Please try deleting the Swift Framework plugin, and uploading this version – http://d.pr/f/13yLW/qO6kZ1lP

– Ed

pazala

Yes, i have. Now i try delete this plugin in FTP. And reupload your plugin. And changed this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_get_category_list() in /home/pazalade/public_html/aykiz/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/testimonial.php on line 191

pazala

I’m fixed errors. Thanx for support.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted the issue – what was the problem for future reference?

– Ed

sbwright

I am having this same issue. We are using a child theme. I do not get the error if I use Cardinal instead of Cardinal Child. We get the error
    “Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_get_category_list() in [serverpath]/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/testimonial.php on line 191”

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @sbwright

Have you got any files in your child theme apart from the original files? Tested here and have no issue with the child theme.

– Ed

sbwright

We have a few additional template files. Here is screenshot of what’s in that folder.
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s134/sh/86d60264-704e-40fd-a764-2cdb3089e873/a4a8bd14f00b2a68e10175c7c7e07bbf

It seems to fix the issue if I add the following to my child theme’s functions.php:

include_once( get_template_directory() . '/swift-framework' . '/core/sf-functions.php' ); // fix for 'Call to undefined function sf_get_category_list'

OctoKom

Hi, I have the exact same issue, but only, when the site is shown on mobile. Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in [path]/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51. The theme used is Cardinal, no additional stuff added

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @OctoKom

Apologies, thought I had updated the plugin but I hadn’t pushed it live. You should soon be able to update to v1.02 of the plugin, which should resolve your issue.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@sbwright – yes, you’ll likely need to include that file if you are overriding certain templates. We’ll look into this further.

– Ed

OctoKom

@Ed
    After update i get a new fatal:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_get_category_list() in [path]/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/testimonial.php on line 191

Regards,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @OctoKom

Could you potentially provide a link/login for me to check why you are getting these issues? I can’t replicate any locally with a child theme active, or the parent theme.

– Ed

OctoKom

@Ed

Somehow it was fixed later same day, without doing more, maybe something with the host?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. Always difficult to know when it works without changes, most times is browser cache.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register