New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood fatal error codes on product not available pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    hana.ladorn

Hi team,

Because some of the old products are deleted from the store. The history of orders/item brought in my account disappeared it’s infos such as the name of the products. My customer could no longer trace their history of buying. Could we change the products brought and order details to simple text instead of a thumbnails with links to the product pages? Because then we don’t have records for the old history.

and as you can see from the images. it has bring out a fatal error message/codes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mguqkak85kjsqc/Screenshot%202014-08-12%2011.16.03.png

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me user login who have some orders so i can check this issue easily. Anyway this issue should not come now.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

hana.ladorn
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hana.ladorn

the weird code is still there you can check here -> http://ladorn.co.uk/product-category/ladies-accessories/hijab-pin-holder/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow given below steps-:
    1- Deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

2- Switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.

3- Resetting the plugins folder by FTP. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.

4- Re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

hana.ladorn

hi mohamad

it’s the theme. Nothing problem with the plugins etc. u see, from my observation. This only happens when the product they are trying to called is no longer available as we have deleted them. Because instead of just a text showing the history of the orders, it is actually a thumbnails of the products which is linked to the individual page of product.

So if there any possibility, if we can change the order history into a just TEXT instead of text with a thumbnails that linked back to the individual product page.

Do you get what I mean?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit wp-config.php at wordpress root installation directory.

Find this code:-
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    Change to:-
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

hana.ladorn

Hi Mohamad,

Could u tell me what will this do?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This will hide this type of notices.
    Thanks

hana.ladorn

Will it bring back all the buying history in the my account?

hana.ladorn

I’m so sorry but I’m not sure if u are following what i am trying to convey. Are you?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow mu instruction as i gave you at last reply.
    Thanks

hana.ladorn

hi mohamad,
    where can i find this file? And where is the root installation diractory? sorry I am have minimum knowledge about this

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please ask your hosting provider to know your domain root directory where is wordpress installed.
    Thanks

hana.ladorn

Hi mohamad,

I have tried changing the code you gave and it works. Thank you. However, I still need the explanation. And I still can’t retrieved the old details of my order history. How do I do this?

As you can see in My account under an old order. The infos are missing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register