New Landing How can we help? Atelier Fatal Error after Installing Atelier by FTP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    zeitgeistmedien

Hi,

I installed the new version of Atelier today by FTP (extracting all files and uploading them to /wp-content/themes/atelier).

Returning to my homepage I get the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /kunden/436423_72336/webseiten/lieblingsweineneu/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51

I had some issues with the last release (Version 1.01) therefore I reinstalled the new Version. Before that I used another WP-Theme (THE KEN) and I wanted to switch my Shop to Atelier.

Thanks for your reply,
    Cheers
    Hardy

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Hardy

Please check for the update to the Swift Framework plugin – you should be running v1.02 which should resolve this error.

Let us know.

– Ed

zeitgeistmedien
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Replace /wp-content/plugins/swift-framework with this version – http://d.pr/f/2wxs/1drrLirL

That should sort the issue.

– Ed

zeitgeistmedien

Hi Ed,

I removed all old files and uploaded the new files via FTP. Still getting the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_get_category_list() in /kunden/436423_72336/webseiten/lieblingsweineneu/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/testimonial.php on line 191

This time it is in line 191

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you just try to clear your browser cache or try in a different browser.
    If not provide us admin access in a private reply.

-Rui

zeitgeistmedien
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Hardy,

I don’t want to login to your site, and then not be able to access it further after installing the plugin.

So to confirm, you get the errors with the plugins enabled, but you don’t have Atelier enabled?

– Ed

zeitgeistmedien

Yes exactly.
    When uninstalling the plugin I have access to my site, also with Atelier running.
    When installing the plugin (also the plugin in the link you sent me) I get the FATAL ERROR message.

Cheers
    Hardy

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Hardy,

Could you possibly provide FTP access for the site you are trying to enable Atelier on? I’ll then be able to get the root of the issue, as I’m completely unable to replicate any issue at all here.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register