Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
    swordvisions

when I go to http://www.masterthemuse.com I get the following

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldAttachedImages() (previously declared in /home3/rjackson/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php:255) in /home3/rjackson/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 285

It has been working. I have a multi-site WordPress site. I have http://www.masterthemuse.com and http://www.vittlesandstuff.com

I use neighborhood only on the http://www.masterthemuse.com site. Recently, I bought Visual Composer for my other site http://www.vittlesandstuff.com because I like the flexibility neighborhood gives and I wanted something similar on my other site but I do not have eCommerce on vittlesandstuff so I am using a free theme on that site.

These are both my personal sites but when I installed visualcomposer as far as I know I have to network activate it so I could use it on vittlesandstuff even though I did not need it on masterthemuse because I purchased your theme. I assume this is what caused the screw-up with neighborhood some sort of conflict between your page build and js-composer

The normal license is for only one site so I felt I had to purchase neighborhood for one site (masterthemuse) and visualcomposer(vittleandstuff) for the other even though they are on the same WordPress installation.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I suggest you deactivate Visual Composer as a network plugin and install it only on the specific installation where you don’t have the Neighborhood theme, just to avoid this error.

Will also forward to development team if there something that can be done.

-Rui

swordvisions

Thanks, if I network deactivate, then neighborhood comes back online. I did not realize I could activate plugins on only one site using WordPress MU Domain Mapping.

Thanks again

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s working.
    -Rui

russcurry

I’m having the same problem but I only have one site.

I’m unable to activate WPBakery Visual Composer.
    I have uploaded to my site and get the following notice when I try to activate:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldAttachedImages() (previously declared in /home3/russ/public_html/2014.dailydoohgalaawards.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php:269) in /home3/russ/public_html/2014.dailydoohgalaawards.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php on line 272

I contacted Support at WPBakery, and they said:

There is an inbuilt version of visual composer (or the related code) present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might lose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine.

What can you suggest…?

Thanks !

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide admin access to try to fix it?
    For security purposes I will need you to open a new topic and fill your website information/admin access in the Topic form.

Thanks
    -Rui

Desireeliberte

I have loaded Visual Composer and then chose Neighborhood theme and then white page with the fatal error message 287.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldAttachedImages() (previously declared in /home/desireel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php:255) in /home/desireel/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 287

I have contacted WPBakery and same response:
    The issue is because there is an inbuilt version of visual composer (or the related code) present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine.

Could you do something for me please.

Thanks,
    James

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin access to solve this situation?
    Please use the private reply option.

-Rui

Desireeliberte
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can’t login because of the error. Will need ftp access to disable the theme so I can get in the admin.

-Rui

Desireeliberte
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s done. Changed 2 files.

1-
    In: neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\page-builder\builder\lib\helpers.php

replaced function fieldAttachedImages($att_ids = array()) {

by

function spb_fieldAttachedImages($att_ids = array()) {

2-
    In: neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\page-builder\builder\lib\shortcodes.php

replaced 2 times
    $param_line .= ($param_value != '') ? fieldAttachedImages(explode(",", $param_value)) : '';

by

$param_line .= ($param_value != '') ? spb_fieldAttachedImages(explode(",", $param_value)) : '';

-Rui

Desireeliberte
    Desireeliberte
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can’t login. Did you disable the user credentials?
    Can you check?

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register