Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    jgardner

I’ve seen a few questions about the FAQ page- but none that answer my most basic question. I haven’t figured out how to set up any aspect of this page.

I’ve gone to my page, and using the swiftbuilder chose Pre-Built Pages- Help Center/FAQ. I see the element appear. But then what? I’m unclear where and in what format I need to enter my content.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

You can add new FAQ content by clicking on the “FAQs” tab and selecting Add New. You can enter the FAQ title and content. The FAQ Page Builder element will do the rest for you. On our example, we’ve selected that page to have a sidebar, which you can do through the Page Meta.

Hope that helps
    Kristian

kelechi

Hi , i thought creating a FAQ page would be simple and I did what you said above in regards to selecting FAQ and adding the content. Although for some reason only the answer shows, not the question? and where do I go to see all the questions I submitted?

i’m not sure if there is a bug on this page or something, because I also don’t see sharing options.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The detail pages aren’t used for the FAQ – so ignore those. Just set up a page and use the FAQ asset, that is how they are all displayed.

– Ed

kelechi

what is the FAQ asset? How can I see all the questions?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Make sure you have swift page builder enabled for your editor, Click ‘+ Choose Elements’ and select the FAQ’s asset. (see screenshots)

– Kyle

sagurong

Dear Team,

When I try to like demo (as attachment). the FAQ box have only this (as attachment) . Where can I put my content?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You add your FAQs the same way you add posts/pages/portfolio items etc. (see screenshot)

– Kyle

sagurong

Dear Team,

Thank you very much for Fast respond.How to do like this ?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to set the topic for each FAQ

– Kyle

sagurong

I get it . Many thanks. Wonderful support . Love your team.

Thank you from Thailand.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem! Thanks for your kind words 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register