Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    arib

Uncertain how to apply this feature “If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.”

I wish to alter a margin of
    .alignleft {
    float: left;
    margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;
    }

My Extra class name is serviceicons

What do i add to Custom CSS

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

If you provide a link and let us know what you have set this for, we can check it for you.

For now, you could try:

.serivceicons .alignleft {
    margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;
    }

– Ed

arib

Thanks exactly what was needed

Obviously I need more css knowledge

marc_schlegel

Hey there, I’m having a similar issue here.

My site http://new.vibraa.de aims at combining both a black and a white page layout for certain pages (e.g. blog posts white, e-commerce products black). The inner_page_bg_color is set to white (#fff), however here’s the issue: I would like to have any woo-commerce product page with a black (#000) background.

a) Is there a way to overwrite the main inner_page_bg_color rule within a product’s page with css class? If yes, how? I tried the following but it obviously didn’t work out:

.wooprod {
    background: 000 important!;
    }

b) Is there another way, like the menu page-background-options within pages?

Thanks for your help!
    Marc

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you open a new thread for your issue? Your question, while it might be similar, is most likely different and requires a different approach. Also, posting to an existing (and probably old) thread will most likely lack currentness and furthermore lack the opportunity to post login details private in case we need them.

All the best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register