New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Exclude Product Category custom field does not work on shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    deanjohn

HI,

1. I cannot exclude a product category from the main shop page.

I entered the product category slug on the custom field when I edited the shop page but the theme still does not exclude the desired product category.

Since this don’t work, is there anyway I can exclude a product category for the shop page ? Basically don’t want one to appear.

2. Also I want a duplicate shop page and entered the code [woocommerce_shop] inside the description where the usual codes go but it does not work strangely.

I just want a 2nd shop layout so I can display a certain category and it’s childs.

thanks

Dean

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please refer this woocommerce article http://docs.woothemes.com/document/exclude-a-category-from-the-shop-page/.

2- Please create a page with shop elements and text element of Swift page builder as you desire.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

deanjohn

Yes I have entered this code a few days ago. It removes it from the page which I want but it leaves the product attributes listed for the excluded category.

If you click on the attribute widgets on the left sidebar for the excluded category on the page, then 0 results appear.

I’d rather exclude the excluded attributes also in the widget.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid this is controlled by WooCommerce and not the theme, therefore if it is not working the way you would like, please take it up with their support: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

Thanks
    – Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register