New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Everytime I update a page an error pops up but the page still updates

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    flexineon

everytime i edit content on a page and then press the update button this error shows.
    but then when i refresh the page the content is updated.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/flexine1/public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/was-wp.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/flexine1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php on line 952

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/flexine1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php:952) in /home/flexine1/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/flexine1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php:952) in /home/flexine1/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to latest wordpress, theme and all plugins and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

flexineon

i am already running the lastest version of wordpress and all plugins and themes.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please find this file was-wp.php at this path /public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/ through FTP software. If you dont find this file then create this file at this path.

2- Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks
    Mohammad

flexineon

The file already exists but it is empty. I have deactivated all plugins but the problem is still there.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please activate wordpress default theme and check for issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

flexineon

i have deactivated all plugins i have enabled the default wordpress theme i have reinstalled wordpress and I’m still having the same problem.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me FTP login detail, wordpress admin login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

flexineon

http://ftp.flexineon.com
    user – flexine1
    pass – 1585216573

wordpress admin
    URL – http://www.flexineon.com/admin
    user – admin
    pass – flexineon1

please make sure you do not alter any content or formatting on the website while you are checking for errors.

thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You get the error with the default theme?

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I got some viruses at your theme installation directory. File images.php is virus file so i have deleted. Please contact at hosting provider to protect your website.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

flexineon

so everything should be fine after deleting the virus file ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

This is difficult to know. You should contact your hosting about that issue.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register