New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Errors and website acting up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    avry8542

My site is still being build. I am getting a lot of errors. The site background turned black and it will not let me change the color. Also i am getting errors from my slide that i have to deactivate and reactivate. I also have a ton of errors. You can go into my site and look for yourself you have my permission. Here are a few of the errors below the rest I have attached in word files. Hope you can help.

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/27/2514527/html/wp-content/plugins/theme-check/checks/textdomain.php on line 82

This file may contain malicious executable code/home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/27/2514527/html/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes.php

Thank you

Avery Putter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    avry8542

Can I please get help. I know your very busy. I don’t want further damage done to my website. Along with the errors I my website is not full screen so it has side borders. For some reason they are black. When I go into page color it shows background the grey color I had selected. When I click it the site changes. I save and then it goes back to black. Also site running very slow as I mentioned.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your site was in boxed mode and not in Full Width mode, I already changed that.

Regarding the speed, try to adjust/add you WordPress memory settings inside the wp-config.php file
    Change your WordPress memory to 128M or a maximum 256M.

Also check the official documentation from WordPress in the link below.
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Regarding the errors one is from a 3rd party plugin that you should check with that plugin author.
    Nothing wrong with our file shortcodes.php unless the server was compromised by an attack.

-Rui

avry8542

Rui

I was away on vacation so just saw your reply. I have attached a screen shot. I built the site in the boxed format. I didn’t want full screen. In theme customizer you can change the background color of the sidebars which are now black. (see attached file). I always had it a light gray/blue. If you go into customizer and go into page backround it shows the light gray color I had. If I click it the colors goes from black to the color I had, but when I save it goes back to black.

Can you please help me with this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have added this to your theme options custom CSS:

body {
        background-color: #97a8bf!important;
    }

It looks like the Godaddy admin is stopping the change being pulled through, please contact them about this or remove it from WordPress.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register