New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Error message when trying to save product as a variable product

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    patrickcb

When I try to change a product from a simple product to a variable product I get this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/su/bg/ro/subgrown.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-product-vendors/classes/class-woocommerce-product-vendors.php on line 208

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/su/bg/ro/subgrown.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-product-vendors/classes/class-woocommerce-product-vendors.php:208) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/su/bg/ro/subgrown.co/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/su/bg/ro/subgrown.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-product-vendors/classes/class-woocommerce-product-vendors.php:208) in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/su/bg/ro/subgrown.co/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

I’m trying to change all my products to Variable ones manually but this happens on any product I try to change to Variable.

Updated WordPress/Neighbourhood theme
    Site is http://www.subgrown.co

Thanks for your great support so far, I’ll give you a rating if you can link me to that.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please contact to plugin developer http://support.woothemes.com/ about this issue .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

alemarengo

Hi guys.
    I have to forward you a request from Sky Verge support team.
    First, I’ll explain what my problem is:
    with Sku Generator plugin by Sky Verge activated, post.php freezes when saving changes on variable products.
    Disabling it makes things go well.
    I got in touch with Sky Verge support team and this is their reply about this topic:

Finally, the issue here was that the post editor only froze with variable products when updating, as simple products were fine. We’ve tracked down the issue to a conflict with your theme – if you use a default theme, such as TwentyTwelve or TwentyFourteen, you can update all products as normal. My guess is that, since it’s bundling templates, one of the outdated product page templates is what’s causing a conflict. My advice would be to ask the theme developer to update the templates (as they should be doing anyway).

Thanks!
    Beka

Beka Rice
    [email protected]

Sep 16 4:25am

I’d like to receive a reply from you too. Please, let me know.
    Thanks and regards.

alemarengo

Forgot to mention that I have Dante…. It happens all the time. ๐Ÿ™

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @puntobiancosnc,

What is your current version of Woocommerce and also Dante Version?
    In Woocommerce->System status you can see if any file is out of date, can you take a screenshot of this.

-Rui

alemarengo

Hi!
    Everything is updated.
    Sku generator issue’s still there.
    In only affects product variations.
    Would you please check and let me know?
    Skyverge has been neat in responding.
    I hope they didn’t do that because of a free plugin, since I specified that I purchased some other of their plugins… ๐Ÿ™‚

alemarengo

A screenshot, as you requested. ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

See that you have all the latest versions. Can you provide us admin access and a variable product example just to check if some error is generated in the Javascript console.

Does this happen with that plugin disabled?

-Rui

alemarengo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is something related to your child theme modifications.

Please note that some Woocommerce files that were overwrite by the Theme are not overwrite anymore due to the last Wooocommerce changes.

What changed files do you have in the child theme?

p.s- I left the child theme inactive so you can check that is possible to update a variable product with the theme.

-Rui

alemarengo

I’m using mobile phone now, so Icannot test sku generator plugin with Dante theme – not child.
    Did you do that?

alemarengo

Ok, i noticed you left Dante activated with only one plugin, sku generator and everything is fine.
    I… will reply to Sky Verge explaining that I had some activated tweaks in functions.php
    Thanks for your reply.
    I’ll leave thread unsolved till they respond to me.
    Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. No problem.
    -Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register