New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Envato support code not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Barrante

Trying to search/post questions to the support forum for the first time and the Item Purchase Code doesn’t appear to be accepted. Please email me at particleman7 [at] gmail.com for instructions.

juliosilveira
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Make sure if you are searching that you pick a result which you have access to, else you will get the message requiring a code for that theme.

– Ed

juliosilveira

I am just trying to post a question. The system says I must fill in the Envato purchase code. I do so (I’ve acquired it oh Thursday), and it just won’t work. I can’t reach the Forum.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I see a code for Pinpoint has been accepted, please try posting here – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/forum/theme-support/pinpoint/

If it doesn’t work, please try clearing your browser cache/trying another browser.

– Ed

tangent24

Having issues adding Envato purchase code and accessing FlexForm forums. Please advise.

lorenaj

I have also entered my purchase code, it shows that I’m logged on but when I click on the theme i purchased, it asks again for purchase code. Please help.

lorenaj

it will not let me access the pinpoint forum.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Doesn’t show you as having a purchase code entered. You will need to enter your code found here – http://support.swiftideas.net/how-to-find-your-purchase-code/

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register