Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

I have a question about enlarging images. On my site galerietje.emeticus.nl, on a single product page, I would like to go to the maximum enlarged size of an image when I click on the strip with the two arrows on the top left of the image.

Now, I click that, and then I have to click a plus symbol for an even bigger enlargement. Is it possible to go to the secind enlargement, straight ahead?

Regards,
    Daphne

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately that is not currently possible, sorry

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

Is it possible that the image enlarges when clicking on the picture? Of course there should be a possibility to click the image, which is not the case now. But is it possible to add this feature (the feature being the image enlarging by clicking on it)?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

If you’d like to be able to click the whole image to enlarge, then please add this custom css:

#product-img-slider li a.zoom {
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    text-align: left;
    padding: 20px 0 0 20px;
    }

Hope that helps!

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb

That works great! Thanks so much.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! No problem 🙂

– Kyle

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

A friend told me that the problem with the image enlargement (wanting to go to step 2 in the first step) can be realised by enlarging the white space in the back from the first image. This would mean that the picture also gets larger? See galerietje.emeticus.nl.

Also, when you go around in these pictures, the second time you see the picture of the painting on the wall, it is much, much smaller than in the first enhancement. Why is this?

Regards, Daphne

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will forward to the development team.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Daphne,

This is standard WooCommerce functionality, not something we set in the theme.

The reason it shows 2 different sizes is the first size is to fit to the screen, and the second is to show the full size of the image. If it gets smaller, then this is because the original image is smaller.

If you aren’t happy with the standard WooCommerce lightbox, you could always replace with your own: http://www.skyverge.com/blog/how-to-use-woocommerces-lightbox-part-2/

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register