New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Empty Media Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    transfix

Hi,

I uses amazon S3 to store all my images. I entered all the requirement in the AWS section of the menu in wordpress. It worked up until the point where I install this theme. The upload works but the media gallery stays empty. If I switch back to another theme it works just fine. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please provide us login user pass in a private reply so we can take a look at the backend.

Thanks
    Tahir

transfix
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Can you provide a link too?

– Ed

transfix
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Testing here, and images appear in the gallery fine? https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6vqdd846nw5dgr/Screenshot%202013-12-29%2000.51.30.png

– Ed

transfix

Hi,

The theme was set to Basic. I just set it to Dante and if you go to the Theme options > Header Options > Import Logo. That fails when I try to add an image. If you go to any page and click Add Media the media list is empty and adding a new image fails.

Thanks
    Jonathan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    transfix

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. Holidays really slowed things down!

I entered my info in the link you provided. It looks like some stuff got fixed and other are still broken. The media page: http://transfix.io/wp-admin/upload.php is now working. I can upload and see images there. However, if I go to any page (or any option in the Theme Option section) and click on import/select media I first see no images under the media list. Then if I try to upload an image I get an error and don’t see the image there… but going back to the media tab and the image is there… To sum up at this point I can upload images but I can’t use them. (Note: not sure if this help but deleting images on wordpress won’t delete them on s3… if I switch theme it does delete them on S3).

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok, I’m 99% sure it’s because of the error you see at the top of your site:

“Strict Standards: Declaration of Envato_WordPress_Theme_Upgrader::upgrade() should be compatible with Theme_Upgrader::upgrade($theme, $args = Array) in /var/app/current/wp-content/themes/dante/includes/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 26”

Can you please check with your host that you have something causing this error to show? We don’t have it here. It may be to do with your PHP version or something like that.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

transfix

I’m using version 5.5 of PHP which one do you recommend?
    Thanks,
    Joantahn

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Had a quick google and seems that strict error reporting was added in PHP5, so you could try the following:

Also, if you want to disable STRICT errors, add ^ E_STRICT to your error reporting configuration, for example:

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT);

Hope that helps.

– Ed

transfix

Not quite sure how this will fix the media issue. But I ll give it a shot. I ll keep you posted shortly.

transfix

Somehow that was it. Thanks a lot for the help!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi transfix,

Thanks for confirming the Solution.

Best
    -Tahir

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register