New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Duplicate Portfolio to theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    metzger_1

Can you tell me if there is a way to duplicate the portfolio theme options and posts? We would like to basically set up a secondary portfolio for our client coverage. I know we can simply create a portfolio page can only call a specific category by then we can not customize the URL as it would still call /portfolio/post-name. We would like it to call /client-coverage/post-name.

Can you tell me the easiest way to accomplish this?

metzger_1

If there is a way to copy this we would also like to disable the anchor link on the H3 on the landing page on only use the image as a click-able link.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can try this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/ to duplicate posts, portfolio entries and pages. Hopefully that should help and let me know your feedback.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

metzger_1

I don’t thing I explained this right. I actually was hoping to duplicate the Portfolio Post option in the back-end. For example when in the back-end of WordPress on the left side we have the menu allowing us to create posts, pages, testimonials, clients, portfolios, etc. I would like to duplicate the portfolio pieces (with all the back-end options associated with it – but call it “client coverage” I want everything to function like the portfolio but keeping the two separate – if I can do this I could alleviate the issue I am having with the URLs (which currently call /portfolio/post) as well as my issue with having these “client coverage” pieces appear where ever our portfolio pieces are dynamically pulled in.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s a different thing. In this case you want to create a replica of the custom post type(that’s the ugly name) Portfolio.

That is not possible in the theme, we already have several custom post types like the Galleries, Team, Testimonials, Jobs and FAQS.

We apologize for any inconvenient.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register