New Landing How can we help? Atelier Division By Zero

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    chanson

I have been getting the following errors over and over again in my logs.

[07-Jul-2016 16:09:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /dom15834/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/content-product.php on line 41
    [07-Jul-2016 16:09:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /dom15834/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/content-product.php on line 43
    [07-Jul-2016 16:09:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /dom15834/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 250
    [07-Jul-2016 16:09:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /dom15834/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 252

I noticed another topic regarding this to deactivate the the Woocommerce Product Archive Plugin, but I am not using it. Any help would be appreciated.

chanson

both pages that are being called out in the error logs are referring to the same lines of code –

function wc_get_loop_class() {
    	global $woocommerce_loop;

$woocommerce_loop['loop']    = ! empty( $woocommerce_loop['loop'] ) ? $woocommerce_loop['loop'] + 1   : 1;
    	$woocommerce_loop['columns'] = ! empty( $woocommerce_loop['columns'] ) ? $woocommerce_loop['columns'] : apply_filters( 'loop_shop_columns', 4 );

if ( 0 === ( $woocommerce_loop['loop'] - 1 ) % $woocommerce_loop['columns'] || 1 === $woocommerce_loop['columns'] ) {
    		return 'first';
    	} elseif ( 0 === $woocommerce_loop['loop'] % $woocommerce_loop['columns'] ) {
    		return 'last';
    	} else {
    		return '';
    	}
    }

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @chanson

This indicates something wrong in the setup of your shop, have double checked locally and have no issues in our test sites.

Do you have any other plugins which are related to WooCommerce? Do you have the latest WooCommerce version installed?

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register