New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Display mode related projects

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Ravendt

Hi,
    How to change the display of portfolios related projects that appear in the page when a project is edite. For example the projects appear actuellemnt as gallery, and I would use the standard mode for display.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Not sure what you mean? Please could be explain a little bit more what you are trying to achieve so that I can help you out.

Thanks
    Kyle

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you define what you mean by standard mode?

Ravendt

Hi,
    sorry for my english,I hope you will understand. I was talking about the “display type” of portfolios(see screenshot).
    Then I would use the standard type(see link : http://dante.swiftideas.net/portfolio-one-column-standard-style/portfolio-three-standard/) for the display of related projects( see screenshot 2)with rollover covering the whole image when moving the mouse and disappointed the title under the image

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is just the layout for our related projects section, you can not change the layout of this with out editing the files.

– Kyle

ibubblicious

Hi Kyle,

I am also curious for this. How can I edit the files to have the standard view?

KR

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you explain further?

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register