New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Disable javascript on mobile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Hapexi

Hi,

Is there any way to disable all the unnecessary fancy script stuff from the page when viewing from mobile? Page scroll seems to be quite stuttery and unresponsive. The view jumps around and it’s really not that usable.

Or if you have other tips for mobile please let me know. I have done lots of optimization on the site in general, and will keep doing so until I see there is not much I can do anymore, but eventhough I’ve managed to improve the performance score quite a bit, it is still slow on mobile.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Do you have WP Super Cache and Better WordPress Minify Plugin installed and set up ?. We use both on our demo and its an A grade rating in terms of optimization.

All the Best
    -Tahir

Hapexi

Yes I have. And if you try your own demo site, you can see the same lagginess. When trying to scroll with phone, it freezes and jumps around. It would be cool if you could disable all the unnecessary scripts for mobile, because that is all about performance and looking up information fast. Atleast I dont really care for anything else except fast mobile website.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback, I am sure Ed can investigate into this for future updates.

Best,
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Hapexi,

We have actually done a lot of mobile optimisation in terms of JS and CSS when on mobile, but unfortunately it’s the case that having a lot of content on your page will cause older mobile devices to stutter a little.

We do have responsive visibility classes provided by the bootstrap framework so that you can hide certain assets on mobile if you’d like to do that?

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register