New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Diiferent prices in the Shop page vs. Product page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    csmartgm

Hello fellows,

I would appreciate your help to solve a problem in the “Shop” page of my website. The description of the issue is as follows:

The prices in the shop are reduced a 21% (VAT) comparing to the prices in their corresponding products (see attached pictures). Nevertheless, the prices that I have introduced in each product is VAT included and, in addition, in the WooCommerce configuration (Woocommerce->Ajustes(settings)->Impuestos(Taxes)) I have activated the option “Marcar precios con impuestos incluidos” (Show prices with taxes included)

Please, tell me what can I do to solve this.

Best regards.

Carlos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    csmartgm

Hello again!

Surprisingly, today the problem is over. Have you take any action? (I did not). If so, please tell what have you done, and if you have not made any action, please tell me your opinion about how could be the origin of this problem.

Best regards.

Carlos

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We didn’t did anything. It’s difficult to tell what could have happen, don’t know any Woocommerce issue that can cause some temporary issue like that.

-Rui

csmartgm

Hi,

Finally, I think that the problem, in fact was “my problem”. It seems that the problem was related with the cache memory and after erasing all the navigation data, and restart the computer, the problem disappears.

Thgank you very much.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register