New Landing How can we help? Atelier difficulty adding and editing images to 1/6th columns

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Benc39

Hi,

I’m having problems adding and editing images on my page http://www.themakerplace.co.uk/home/the-makers

When I add a new image onto a column, I can’t access the edit image button. When I try and move elements around, the images are shrinking to 3/4 of the column width which is making them smaller than I want them. It’s all getting a bit frustrating! Any help would be much appreciated! I want everything to appear like the majority of pics currently do (which were all added using the old framework…) I’m trying to launch the site next week and if there’s a way for me to revert to the old framework so i can get the work done, or a way of fixing this, that would be great as at present its causing me a headache!

many thanks
    Philippa

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide ftp access to our swiftramework plugin so I can make a small css change so you can press the edit button of the image.

We will include this changes later in the next update.

Use the private reply.
    Thanks

-Rui

Benc39
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Benc39

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your help with this. The editing function is working but I am still struggling to get the images in the bottom section of the page to be the full column width. They’re stuck at 3/4 and consequently the images are showing up too small.

thanks
    Philippa

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I didn’t understood previously that you couldn’t resize it. We will need to find a fix for it.

In the meantime I switched to the classic editor where you can see the shortcodes generated and changed it from 3/4 to 1/1 and then switched back to the page builder.

I saved this change so check the page to see if it’s everything ok.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register