New Landing How can we help? Atelier Design bug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    jashank

Hi

I am facing some big design malfunctions on my website. Not sure what caused it. I have been editing existing pages from the demo import and randomly the design broke. Can you please have a look and let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,
    Jashank

David Martin – Support

Hi,

To resolve this, please update the Swift Framework to the latest version 1.4, you have version 1.10.

Latest files: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/swift-framework-plugin/

Thanks.

jashank

Thanks for the prompt reply.

jashank

Hi

I am still facing issues. The swift slider isnt working right. I have setting for bottom and its not working. Also find attached screenshot. I am using transparent images for the products. In the category page, I can see the second image behind the first. (http://www.prendo.me/wp/shop/) the LV messenger bag.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jashank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jashank

Also, the revolution slider isnt working with the swift slider.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What’s wrong with the swift slider?

For the product images, yes the second image is behind the first so using transparent image will show the second image, nothing you can do about that apart from don’t use transparent images

– Kyle

jashank

Hi Kyle

I guess I wont use transparent images. However were you able to see the attached image? The worldwide delivery receive gifts free shipping banner appears twice.

Whenever I try to use the revolution slider with any of the swift slider slides, the image alignments dont work and the revolution slider images/text does not appear on the slides. Is there a special shortcode that I am supposed to use or just inserting the revolution slide from the slide content button should be enough?

Is there a way to add the animation (snowfall) to the Home:naked

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Q1) The banner is appearing twice because there are two of each widget in each widget area. Please remove the double widgets (See Screenshot.)

Q2) I don’t understand this implementation or query 100%, could you post a page where you are using this?

– David.

jashank
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Appologies, my fault!

Sure, please see attached.

Navigate to Appearance => Widgets => Global Banner 1,2 and 3.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register