New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Demo-Images – any other way to upload them?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    avantador

Hi all,

at the beginning I tried to upload the .xml. I didn’t work, especially the images can’t be uploaded. But all those Postings and Pages are available, so I tried to configure it without the Images.
    Now I have updated all sites I need. But is there any other way to upload the demo-images (images in slider or portfolio)?

My Server works with 90M mem_limit. I clicked “download and include images” but it still don’t work.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad englando. 😉

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can upload the slider images by doing the revolution slider import. It’s not possible to import the other images on their own though unfortunately.

– Ed

pixelkinetic

Hi, I’m confused about the above reply. I also had issues and couldn’t get everything to load into WordPress. I’m not just talking about the demo or sample images, I’m talking about the images that are supposed to be a part of the theme.

I can’t find the images anywhere in the theme file, either.

Looking at the Page Builder Post Page 1 demo page, this is what I see — a bunch of missing icons…

How can I get these images and fix any missed links between automated things like widgets or page builder stuff?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, does it work if you add images manually? Do they display then?

Melanie – SUPPORT

What’s your website URL?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register