New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Demo content upload problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    airlineag

Does NOT work and you are falsely advertising to your customers.

I have tried your directions A-Z point to point, full, alt, chopped into 7 files. You are WRONGFULLY advertising, as the DEMO content upload DOES NOT WORK.

I WANT the MySQL file to upload directly to the database or or I will file a complaint with Envato for false advertisement and file a complaint with PayPal.

airlineag

Let me add that everytime I attempt to upload demo content, if it fails, it simply adds extra pages like Shop, Shop-2, Shop-3, Shop-4

westcoastsurf

Every webhost is different, you need to talk to your webhost about memory allocation and the errors you are receiving. I had to break mine down to 40 parts before it would work. Switftideas has no control on how much webhosts suck and limit their users.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Couldn’t have said that better westcoastsurf.

airlineag maybe you want to ask for help before raging ๐Ÿ™‚ Feel free to file a complaint via PayPal, but be aware that envato (which we don’t control) will immediately ban your themeforest account forever. Refunds are only given through envato support and since this is an issue of your hosting and not of the theme, a refund is impossible.

Ask your hosting company what they can do to enable you to upload the demo content ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll change your thread title by the way.

All the best

Melanie – SUPPORT

By the way, this:

everytime I attempt to upload demo content, if it fails, it simply adds extra pages like Shop, Shop-2, Shop-3, Shop-4

means that the demo content upload was successful.
    Of course it will add shop-2, shop-3 etc. because you are uploading the very same content multiple times, therefor it gets renamed to keep the unique IDs in the database.

Specify what you mean by “not working” and we will try to help if you keep your calm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register