New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Demo Content Partially imported

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
    Daisy

Still nothing…

Daisy

I also have another request if that is possible. When i’m on the homepage of my website, I see the newly listed products I have added to and on each thumbnail photo, there’s black banner on the right-hand corner of each thumbnail photo that says New, is there a way I can change that to be a round circle instead with white text?

David Martin – Support

Please remove the CSS Rui provided.

Please use this:

.single-product .page-heading .heading-text {
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
        float: right;
        max-width: 560px;
    }

For new issues, you need to open new tickets.

Daisy

Ok, thanks I appreciate it. But I was still waiting on someone to help me with my initial request about the product detail page image quality…

David Martin – Support

Hi,

That is the issue, it get’s buried in other questions/replies.

Can I ask which product you are specifically seeing this on, for the single product images do not look blurred.

Thanks.

Daisy

All of them.

1. The issue is that the product image appears to be blurry until I mouse over them.
    2. Centering the product title worked, but the price isn’t centered properly.
    3. I would also like to (if it’s possible) to bring the product details starting from the title down so that it’s in line with the product image.

David Martin – Support

1) This setting Single product image, must be greater then 540px. Please increase to atleast 600px and then rebuild the thumbnails.

2) Change this to 100%

.woocommerce div.product .summary p.price, 
    .woocommerce-page div.product .summary p.price {
        text-align: center;
        width: 92%;
    }

3) This would be beyond the scope of support. You can get a quote from us here, else you would need to work with a developer.

Daisy

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you out!

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.