New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Demo Content Partially imported

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
    Daisy

Hi, so I’ve been having some problems importing the demo content to my website. I ran the importer to load all the demo content onto my website, but I was given an error messages after attempting it twice. At first I tried the full XML file which didn’t work, the ALT file, but it didn’t import it all. All I want to do is have the entire demo content on my website (including the revolution slider, but that didn’t work either) so that I work from there and edit/add/customize it to my liking. But it seems like everything it messed up and I need help.

(I just want it set up exactly like Neighbourhood including the revolution slider but I’m having a hard time doing that)

David Martin – Support

What error message did you get?

Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thanks,
    Davi

Daisy

Where is that located?

David Martin – Support
    Daisy

Ok, so I’ve found the file. Should I try importing the demo content onto my site again?

David Martin – Support

You need to use your FTP to download and edit the file or ask your host to add the above line for you.

Thanks.

Daisy

I’ve edited the php file, should I try to import the demo content onto my website again? Will that override what is already the website?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Great, yes run the imported again – it will replace options settings and then skip over the already imported content.

Daisy

I did that, but it seemed to have messed up even more. I attached some screen shots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

the only a the moment it’s the duplicate menus, that’s normal.
    Do it like this.

1- Delete all the current menus

2- Run the import process only once again.

Don’t worry about the messages in the 2nd screenshot they just mean that the data you are trying to import it’s already there. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen with the menus and they are duplicated.

-Rui

Daisy

Ok, but what about the Revolution Slider? To be honest I don’t see any difference after running the importer again? I’ve tried to have the revolution slider up but still nothing as you can see.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

To import the Revolution slider it’s necessary a specific zip file. I already imported it to you.

Here it goes if you need it in the future.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbvy5xx9ijs1e00/homeslider%20%281%29.zip?dl=0

-Rui

Daisy

Thank you! Helped me out a lot!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

no problem. Glad we could help.

-Rui

Daisy

Hi

I’ve encountered another problem… I don’t know if it’s something I did, but the shopping bag/wishlist is missing. I don’t know where it has disappeared to but I need it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.