New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique demo content – lots of effort, no love

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    markdavid

Hi there,

I have given it a solid crack here. Am by no means a wordpress weapon but this is the 3rd site i’ve built, i have followed the instructions http://hostetler.ronbercume.com/themeforest-3187293-clique-ajax-responsive-portfolio-wordpress-theme/Clique_v1.2/documentation/#demo-content

I have installed, uninstalled and nothing… I dont get any failure on the upload of demo content but no love.

I’ve looked thru the discussions and forums, but no love.

After i gave it half a day i sent it to a friend who’s an IT architect with the same result as me. What are we doing wrong?

The site is http://www.markdavidmanagement.com.au

i be happy to give you the login to sort it. But i have just given up.

Thnaks for your help.

Mark

zennie1212

Hi Mark,

I have the same problem. The install goes like a dream, but when I try to load the Demo content with the provided .xml file, after a couple of minutes .. 500 Internal Server Error.

I tried to debug this … no sigar yet.

If I succeed I will let you know.

Regards,

Maurits

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Can you try the latest demo content file, as we had to move server so the old files are no longer there. I’ve attached the latest full zip.

– Ed

markdavid

HI Ed,

No it didn’t help, i followed all the steps as before.

But still doesn’t work.

What to do from here?

Thanks
    Mark

zennie1212

Hi Mark and Ed,

I finally got it working. Each time I started the import I got a timeout from the server. However when you get the error in your browser just press F5 and it will continue loading the content .. after about a dozen F5’s it completed and the demo is loaded correctly. I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Maurits.

markdavid

Thanks Maurits,

I tried your solution but i cannot seem to get it to work. Do you have a process from somewhere that you followed to get it up?

Cheers
    Mark

zennie1212

Hi Mark,

Check if you have the correct rights for the upload folder. Change the wp-debug option to “true” in the config-wp.php. Install a debug plugin. What kind of hosting do you have.. virtual .. plesk .. cpanel etc. Check the httpd logs.

Maurits.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Also make sure the maximum upload file size limit is sufficient. Ask your hosting company to set it to 64M temporarily.

Cheers

markdavid

Thanks Melanie,

The upload works perfectly well, i just cannot get it to display.
    Is there another guide i can follow or can some one have a look, this has been going on for weeks.

thanks
    Mark

markdavid

Hey Guys,

I feel pretty left in the dark here. Can someone help me solve this??????

Mark

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, what do you mean you cannot get it to display?

markdavid

I cannot get the demo content to display on the site. I think it uploads ok, but i have tried every which way to get it going.

Can you please help?

markdavid

Hello could i have some help please? Almost i month since i first posted this problem and still no resolution. Pretty bad service.

markdavid

Hello could i have some solution please? Almost i month since i first posted this problem and still no resolution. Pretty bad service.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Mark,
    if you keep bumping your own thread you will hardly ever get a reply because we work our way from oldest reply (!) to latest, and we appreciate the patience 🙂

Can you show me your website so I can see what the problem is? I still don’t understand what you mean by you cannot get content to display even tho it uploaded.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register